- Consigned/kitted: We prefer you supply all the parts for the PCBA services. In this case, please send us all the components with BOM file and detailed packing list indicating item number, customer or manufacturer’s part number and quantity in kit.
- Turn-key: With our wide and powerful network of parts sourcing, we offer Turn-key PCBA service. We do not mark up on the parts cost. Considering the big price gap between different suppliers, we only source from reliable suppliers who may have no price advantages. We will always ask for your approval before making any decisions.
- Partial Turn-key/Combo: This is our regular practice which you offer the main devices and components, while we source the rest for you. Just like the Turn-key service, we will ask for your approval on every details of the parts concerning price, quality and availability..
- Lead Time: Our assembly time ranges from 24 Hours to a few weeks. Please choose appropriate time option to fit your schedule and budget. Due to the complexity of how to determine the turn time of PCBA services, our policy is that turn-time begins immediately after all the parts are ready and all the PCB files (Gerber files/other PCB files, etc.,) , Centroid (Pick & Place PNP file, or XY Data or files in other formats), BOM, and all other necessary data or documents/images/photos are complete for our assembly work.
Common Features of PCB Assembly Overview
- Quality products from europepcb
- .Assembly Options: We offer Surface Mount (SMT), Thru-Hole (THT) and hybrid of both. We also offer single or double-sided placement.
- Assembly Options: We offer Surface Mount (SMT), Thru-Hole (THT) and hybrid of both. We also offer single or double-sided placement.
- Types of Solder: We offer both leaded and lead-free (RoHS Compliant) assembly services for our customers. Please choose one to best fit your PCB and the parts on the PCB.
- Stencils:We use laser cut stainless steel stencils to ensure high reliability for fine pitch and BGA components. Nano coating is available upon request.